Grate the cheese and chop the rhubarb and diced muscle. Mix cheese, smoked muscle, rhubarb and seeds and season with lavender flowers. We cut the squares of dough, we put a spoonful of filling in each square, we form the pies, we press them on the edges with a fork, we place them in the tray lined with baking paper and we grease them with beaten egg, then we sprinkle lavender flowers and flower seeds the sun. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes. Good appetite.
Appetizer pies with cheese
For the dough: In a large bowl pour the sachet of yeast, and on top of the honey. Let stand 2-3 minutes, then pour over a cup of warm water and let stand 15 minutes, on low heat.
Soak the butter and add it to the mixture. With a wooden spoon mix in the yeast and add salt, then pour the flour little by little in the rain. When the dough starts to harden, knead it with your hands until it becomes elastic and no longer sticky. Let it sit for 10 minutes, then spread out sheets as large as possible, from which you will cut the pies according to your favorite shape.
For the filling: Mix the crumbled cheese with the butter, then with the eggs and beat the whole composition until smooth. After cutting the sheets to the desired size and shape, fill them with a tablespoon of the composition.
Put the tray in the oven heated to 180 degrees and leave it until the pies are nicely browned.
Rhubarb and cherry cake
First, we separate the eggs, we can put the yolks in a small bowl because we will put them one by one in the egg white composition.
Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt and sugar, then add the yolks one by one and mix until each is incorporated.
In the resulting composition we add the cottage cheese, melted butter, vanilla and vanilla essence, we homogenize and at the end the sifted flour together with the baking powder.
Pour the resulting dough into a large rectangular tray (22-33cm) lined with baking paper and place the rhubarb and cherry cubes on top, sprinkle with brown sugar (because rhubarb is sour) and put the tray in the preheated oven at 180 degrees C, for 35 -40 minutes.
When it is ready, let it cool completely on a grill, then we can portion it with powdered sugar if you want a little sweeter!
Pâtés with Bulgarian vegetables
Bulgarian recipe for pies stuffed with various vegetables: potatoes, tomatoes, onions, celery, carrots and mushrooms
Green onion pies
Recipe for pies stuffed with green onions, seasoned with white pepper, with homemade dough made of flour, milk and egg yolks
Homemade pies with cottage cheese
Homemade pies stuffed with cottage cheese and telemea, made of tender dough
Puff pastry with cheese
Puff pastry stuffed with Telemea cheese, fresh cottage cheese and semolina or flour
The first jam I make when spring hits me is the rhubarb jam.
It is prepared just like any other jam - I mean proportions - but it has a twist: it is made with extra-refined sugar, preferably cubic sugar (cubic sugar is a special sugar for jams) because this sugar does not foam and, the rhubarb stem is too tender, it is advisable not to walk with the spoon too much in the boiling jam. So no foam!
And one more thing: it is good to make jam in small portions, one at a time, so that each piece of rhubarb is covered by sugar syrup, in a thin layer - preferably a single layer.
So we weigh 2-3 strands of rhubarb and allocate as much sugar and water. Bring the water to a boil together with the sugar and let it boil until the syrup samples.
During this time we cut a few slices of lime and a few strands of orange peel. We take a look at the bowl with water and sugar, if we still have some foam, we remove it from the edge of the bowl with a brush wet with cold water. Do not mix at all in the bowl (risk of sugaring on the edges!).
Add the lime slices with the orange peel stalks, let it boil for 7-10 minutes and try the syrup: the drop of syrup that falls from the spoon must stand stiff, "edge" on a saucer. I think all these details are known, but ...
When we have the conviction of a well-bound syrup, we put the rhubarb stalks, cut one centimeter long (with the whole peel). Let it boil and at that moment we make the small fire and wait until it boils for only 10 minutes. Without mixing. We just rocked and shook the pan back and forth. We want the rhubarb pieces to remain whole but to be covered with syrup.
After no more than ten minutes, the rhubarb is soft and ready to be put in hot and sterilized jars.
In the event that you still choose to foam with the surface, try to remove it by sliding lightly with the spoon over the jam, without 'disturbing' the jam in its entirety.
And that's it! you will be amazed at what a subtle taste this humble sweetness can have, from a petiole of a plant that grows all the way.
Don't make a mistake like the ones before us, who didn't have a lime and put lemon: the scent of lemon somewhat overwhelms the aroma of rhubarb! Better without lemon if you don't have a file! The lime is delicate and brings only a wave of freshness, without highlighting the muse.
Chec & # 8211 appetizer with feta cheese! No one will resist them!
We present you a saving recipe for all housewives & an appetizing cake, which will conquer from the first bite. If you have a craving for something tasty, which is prepared quickly, we urge you to enjoy your loved ones with a special cake. It's an appetizer so fragile and fine that it melts in your mouth.
& # 8211 250 g of puff pastry dough with yeast
& # 8211 2 tablespoons homemade cream
& # 8211 Fresh greens (parsley, dill, tarragon, coriander seeds)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Thaw the dough at room temperature.
2. Prepare the filling: wash the greens, dry them with a paper towel and chop them.
3. Peel and squeeze the garlic. Rub the cheese in a bowl with the garlic, greens, marjoram and black pepper. Beat an egg in a small plate. Add the egg and cream to the filling. Mix well.
4. Sprinkle the workplace with sifted flour. Spread the dough on a countertop, 3 mm thick. Arrange the filling evenly on the counter. Roll the worktop as tightly as possible and glue the edges. Cut the roll into 8 equal parts.
5. Grease a baking tin (20-23 cm in diameter) with butter. Place the rollers with the cut side facing up, keeping a distance between each.
6. Beat the yolk with the remaining butter and cream in a bowl. Grease the rolls with the mixture obtained, both on top and on the sides.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for 35 minutes.
Rhubarb jam is made in Belgium according to an old family recipe. The refined taste is obtained using at least 55% high quality fruits and the finest sugars. The preservation process takes place naturally, through the so-called self-pasteurization.
Weight: 215 g
Country of origin: Belgium
The parcels will be delivered via the Fan Courier
- Free shipping for orders over 150 lei
- For orders with a value of less than 150 lei, the transport cost is 15 lei (VAT included)
- Free shipping for orders over 150 lei
- For orders with a value of less than 150 lei, the transport cost is 20 lei (VAT included)
Delicatessen offers you the opportunity to choose the payment method that suits you. You can use one of the following methods:
Profiteroles with cream cheese - an extraordinary appetizer
Profiteroles cheese will be an elegant dish for the holiday table. The first recipe for profiteroles was recorded in 1540 by the French chef, Popelini, who worked as a cook at the court of Catherine de Medicis. At that time, these little eclairs were called "poupelins" and were filled with fruit paste.
You will pleasantly surprise the guests with these cheese choux with tender filling, which will disappear in a minute from the table.
- 200 g of cream cheese, melted cheese or cow's milk
Note: 1 cup = 250 ml
Method of preparation
1. Add the oil and salt to the water and put the pan on the fire. When it starts to boil, add the flour, stirring constantly. Allow the mixture to cool a bit.
2. In the cooled mixture, beat the eggs one at a time and grate the cheese.
3. Using a pastry bag, form the profiteroles and bake them in the oven for about 30 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, prepare the filling. You can choose any filling, we chose the cheese filling with red caviar.
5. Beat the cream cheese with dill and cream. Season with salt and add the caviar. Fill the profiteroles with this cream.
Appetizer pies with cabbage & # 8211 Easy to make and really tasty!
1. Mix the sifted flour with the salt and dry yeast.
2. Gradually add water and knead until you get a soft dough.
3. Place the dough in a bowl lined with oil, cover and leave to rise.
4. Chop the onion and cabbage.
5. Fry the onion in a hot pan with oil, over medium heat, until nicely browned.
6. Add the chopped cabbage and cook over high heat, stirring constantly.
7. Add the pepper, mint and mix well.
8. Cover the pan with a lid and cook until the filling is ready.
9. At the end, add the chopped greens, mix, taste and remove from the heat.
10. We line the work table with flour. Knead the dough and divide it into small pieces.
11. We spread the pieces of dough in thin sticks. Spread a tablespoon of filling on each sheet of dough.
12. We form palm-sized packets.
13. Bake the packages, on both sides, in a bowl with oil.